New York Document Examiner
Dedicated to providing document examination services in New York and surrounding states regarding genuineness of a signature or document in question.
There is no charge for initial consultation. In most cases a verbal opinion can be given in 3 days. If necessary a detailed written report can be provided.
Specializing in questioned documents and anonymous handwriting and typing.
Joe Jalbert has given opinions on the following types of cases:
- Stolen credit cards
- Anonymous notes
- Promissory notes
- Medical records
- Suicide notes
- Mortgage documents
- Stock certificates
- Forged signatures
- Lease agreements
- Life insurance forms
- Human resource documents
- College loan applications
- Divorce decrees
- Handwriting and printing identification
- Anonymous letter examinations
- Identification of erasures, Obliterations, insertions and other alterations of documents
- Exam photocopies, faxes, typewritten and computer-generated documents
- Document photography, scans and image enhancement
- Courtroom testimony, demonstrative exhibits and consultation
Joe Jalbert provides document examination services in civil and criminal cases to corporations, law enforcement officials and private interests in New York State.
To discuss retaining my services you may call 315-339-3527 or email: RJJALBERT@GMAIL.COM
Services not available: Personality Profiles and Memorabilia Authentication